For a limited time only!
Best prices without any hidden costs
Conveniently pay in 2 installments
We are the global one-stop-shop for everything camping related - helping campers all over the world to book their perfect camping experience.
Great and hand-picked campstar locations where you can rent your perfect RV.
Campstar helps you book your perfect RV.
Your advantages when booking a RV!
Join the Campstar community on social media
Choose from the nearest RV rental companies in Perth
Campsites in Australia
RV rental station in Australia
Are you looking for sightseeing? Discover interesting places in Perth:
Book RVs in Perth: from 48.92$ per day
Check the weather chart in Perth to prepare yourself for your trip
January is the warmest month of the year in Perth, with average temperatures reaching 31°C. Meanwhile, the coldest month is June, with average temperatures reaching 9°C.
The rainiest month of the year is July. On the other hand, the smallest rainfall can be expected in January.
Read the answers to frequently asked questions about Perth
Perth is the capital of Western Australia and has a Mediterranean climate. The city lies on the Swan River and is home to around 1.6 million people. The city boasts over seventy kilometres of beaches, many of which are perfect for swimming, surfing and fishing. Perth Campers offer a wide range of motorhome hire options in this fabulous city.
The city has an excellent infrastructure and all the necessary facilities for a comfortable motorhome holiday. There are several large shopping centres, plentiful restaurants and cafes, and plenty of bars and nightclubs. Public transport is good with an extensive bus network operating throughout the city.
Perth also offers many different tourist attractions and activities. The Bell Tower is one of the most popular attractions in the city, while Kings Park is perfect for those who want to relax in beautiful surroundings. For those who want to experience the great outdoors, there are plenty of hiking and biking trails in the area, as well as several national parks to explore.
Perth is the capital of Western Australia and is one of the country's most picturesque cities. The city is located on the banks of the Swan River and is surrounded by beautiful parks and urban forests. Perth is home to several world-renowned museums, galleries, and attractions, as well as a vibrant nightlife scene. Here are some of the best things to see and do in Perth:
1. Visit Kings Park - Kings Park is one of Perth's most popular tourist destinations. The park offers stunning views of the city skyline and the Swan River and is home to a number of bushlands walks and cycle trails. Kings Park also houses several important Aboriginal heritage sites.
2. Go whale watching - Perth is one of the best places in Australia to go whale watching. Humpback whales can be seen migrating along the coast from June to November, and Southern right whales can be spotted in the waters around Perth from September to December.
3. Explore Rottnest Island - Rottnest Island is a popular day-trip destination for locals and tourists alike. The island is home to a colony of quokkas, which are native marsupials that resemble small kangaroos. Rottnest Island also offers stunning beaches, crystal clear waters and a range of outdoor activities such as snorkelling, diving and surfing.
4. Visit the Perth Mint - The Perth Mint is one of the oldest mints in Australia. The mint offers tours of its facilities, where you can see how gold bars and coins are made. The Perth Mint also houses an impressive collection of gold nuggets, as well as a range of exhibitions on the history of money and mining in Western Australia.
5. Learn about Aboriginal culture at “The Aboriginal Gallery of Dreamings” - The Aboriginal Gallery of Dreamings is one of the most important Indigenous art galleries in Australia. The gallery showcases a range of contemporary Aboriginal artworks, as well as artefacts and historical objects from across Australia.
Perth experiences a Mediterranean climate, with cool, wet winters and warm, dry summers. The city's location on the Swan River means that it is susceptible to river flooding. The average temperature in Perth is 22.8 degrees Celsius.